How will “Coaching & Mentoring” help you?
Pam mentored 24 ProGen 47 students in 2020-2021 and is on deck to mentor a GenProof class in the near future. One of her favorite aspects of working with clients is guiding them to do their own family genealogy research. This may include:
- Developing research plans
- Recommending resources to learn about particular localities and records
- Identifying websites and repositories that may contain pertinent records
- Locating other researchers in areas outside of Franklin County
- Mentoring future genealogists